Background of the company
- Kerchanshe Group is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, and engage in manufacturing, agro-processing and export business. It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently Kerchanshe Group needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
- To support financial recording and reporting system of the Company by encoding, recording and keeping data accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, compiles and sorts documents for data entry.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Compares data with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format to detect errors.
- Assists with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Locates and corrects data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Updates financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Combines and rearranges data from source documents where required.
- Enters data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Checks completed work for accuracy and document appropriately.
- Maintains logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Responds to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Complies with data integrity and security policies.
- Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
|Name Of The Post
|Job Post Date
|05 Feb 2024
Qualification and Skills
- Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher amongst others.
- Time management skills